What We Do for you!
Filing for Social Security Disability benefits can be a frustrating task. The process can include lots of paperwork, questions, and frequent denials. You may choose someone to represent you with your disability claim.
Our professional and experienced staff is able to handle Social Security Disability cases at the initial level, reconsideration level, hearing level, and Appeals Council. Services include re-filing the claim in a timely manner, if denied, as well as developing your case in accordance with Social Security Guidelines.
- Filing the appropriate forms
- Contacting medical providers or anyone having information relevant to developing your case
- Creating a realistic picture or your limitations through development of your physical and mental abilities
- Review all information and present to Social Security
- Continuously maintain medical, occupational, or workers compensation information as needed
- Presenting your case at a hearing with an Administrative Law Judge